Frank's Hall of Famers
Las Vegas Hall of Fame
"Crème de la Crème"
- Jackie Gaughan (Downtown Wizard)
- Steve Wynn (Captain Marvel)
- Benny Binion (Sky's The Limit)
- Allen R. Glick (Super Intellectual - IQ 165 & Climbing)
- Howard Hughes (Extrasensory Perception)
- Bugsy Siegel (The Right Stuff)
- Kirk Kirkorian (Human Crystal Ball)
- Mo Dalitz (Mr. Las Vegas)
- Ralph Lamb (Wyatt Earp)
- Elvis Presley (Undisputed King)
- Frank Sinatra (What A Life)
- Siegfried & Roy (Masters Of Illusion)
- Barbara Streisand (Golden Chords)
- Sammy Davis Jr (Mr. Entertainment)
- Billy Baxter (Withstood The Test Of Time)
- Chip Reese (Poker Champion)
- Billy Walters (Bookmaker Buster)
- Sam Brown (50 Years In The Winners Circle)
- Doyle Brunson (Poker & Pizzazz)
DROP DEAD BEAUTIES
- Toni Ashton (Lido De Paris # 10)
- Sue Baucum (Beauty & Brains)
- Geri McGee (Sculptured Lines)
- Maud Fox (Brigitte Bardo Look-alike)
- Betty Floyd (Texas Bombshell)
- Peter Echeverria (1 Son Of Bitch)
- Jeff Silver (Hooded Panhandler)
- Claire Hickcock (Ambush Gunner)
- Jay Brown (Forked Tongue - Las Vegas Bogus Lawyer)
- Ty Cobb
- Joe DiMaggio
- Sandy Koufax
- Babe Ruth
- Lou Gerhig
- Jim Brown
- Joe Montana
- Sammy Baugh
- Gayle Sayers
- David Jones
- Michael Jordan
- Oscar Robertson
- Bill Russell
- Wilt Chamberlain
- Jerry West
- Sugar Ray Robinson
- Joe Louis
- Rocky Marciano
- Roberto Duran
- Jack Dempsey
- Wayne Gretzky
- Gordie Howe
- Mario Lemieux
- Bobby Hull
- Maurice Richard
- Bill Shoemaker
- Lafit Pincay Jr.
- Pat Day
- Eddie Arcarro
- Jim Thorpe
- Man O' War
- John Henry
- The Athletic Type
- Cindy Crawford
- Sheryl Tieges
- Karen Muller
- Stephanie Seymour
- Christie Brinkley
Track & Field:
- Jessie Owens
- Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- Flo Jo Griffith-Joyner
The Centuries Greatest Professional Handicappers!
Alias Dillinger/Mac. Chicago, Mathematics Professor. He'd Bust You Out
On All Propositions & Send You Home COD! Specialty, New York
Wiseguys who thought that Mac was soft pickings.
- Jerry (Zorro) Zarrowitz: Caesars Palace Founder. Cool Operator. Top Baseball Handicapper.
- Hymie (The Ace): The Only True "Lock" I Ever Met! Never had A Losing Season over a 40 Year Career!
- Morris (Shoebox) Brotson: Fearless, Daring, and he was an original. Ran a close second to the Ace!
- Ed (Kentucky) Kerr: Sometimes, You'd Think He Had Tomorrow's Newspaper Today. Riverboat Gambler. Played Sky High, to your limit!
- Boston Smith: SW Conference Champion! A Bookmakers Nightmare.
- Andy California: Pac 10 & Far West Genius! He'd bust the line.
- Curley. Toronto, Canada: 72% Win Record Over 20 Years. Curly, knew his Hockey like no one else ever has.
- Bob Martin: Washington DC & Las Vegas. High Roller. Smooth Operator. Big Balls. At Times, too big!
- Bill Baxter: Sharpie, Low Profile. Keeps on ticking
All (4) Seasons:
- Billy (The Computer)
Walters: Unbeatable! You Name The Game, He'll Knock You Out if you're
not careful! Very careful. The Casino too. Just ask Steve Wynn?
- Stay Tuned!